Wednesday, May 14, 2008

oh, and another thing

I'm completely not used to having a boyfriend around the flat so much. Forgot all about him the other morning, and was happily pottering around the laundry room when suddenly realised there was a naked stranger looming behind me.

You'll be pleased to hear I didn't think "boyfriend" but instead "psychokiller" and screamed. I would have thrown socks, but there weren't any to hand.

Hmph. Perhaps I should have gone with my first instinct and got a cat.

Meanwhile, not only does he not "get" Radio Four, but he really doesn't like it. The other day I was woken up by my clock radio being passed across to me with a disapproving look.

8 comments:

DanProject76 said...

So... A Torchwood novel, eh?

I might have to break the habit of a lifetime and buy one.

Skip said...

*sighs* Is it announced again, then? It'll probably be unnanounced before lunchtime.

DanProject76 said...

*Sigh*?

Oh come on, surely you love all the attention? :-)

DDKK said...

Persevere with the radio 4 indoctrination. It will come good in the end - after all, that's how I caught it and how I passed it on!

Skip said...

oh, the attention is marvellous. but the schrodinger-style simultaneous existence/non-existence of book has been a little frustrating.

Mind you, it's had a cover and a blurb waaaay before a fraction of it was written. Which is freeeaky.

DanProject76 said...

I manage a bookshop so will make sure you get a bit of prime location for this historic event.

Blogger pride!

Skip said...

woooo! book shop promotion! wow!

if i'm very lucky, I may end up in a 3 for 2 deal! And my book may get promotion too...

DanProject76 said...

Heh. The first Torchwood novels were Buy One Get One Half Price so you're almost there, but slightly too cheap :-)