Monday, April 14, 2008

Gawd i'm knackered

I'll try and update properly. But goodness me I am tired. But you know, for several good reasons.

Anyway, I'm too tired to swear inventively. The other day had a slight cyclist vs errant pedestrian argument. Each of us was convinced we were right, he was just smugger than me. And, as he walked away, I just knew I had to have the very last word. So I summoned up all my vinegar and yelled at him the following word:

"Chump!"

Yep. Dunno what happened there, Jeeves.

Things to update about: Boys, Vegans, Galactica, Work, Cthulhu, Plays, Anchovy-stuffed olives, and Hotel Babylon (of course).

3 comments:

Hugh said...

my dad, says he always has the last word when dealing with my mother - "yes dear"

Perry Neeham said...

Don't worry too much about the vegans, Galactica, Work, Cthulhu, Plays (what they?), Anchovy-stuffed olives, and even Hotel Babylon. What about the boys?

Brian Sibley said...

And LOVE?